Medicare Data Validation
MetaStar’s Medicare Part C and Part D Data Validation Audit Services
MetaStar provides Medicare Part C and Part D Data Validation Audit services. MetaStar and PSRx Advisors work together to provide health plans with expertise for both medical-based (Part C) measures and pharmacy-based (Part D) measures. Throughout the audit, we provide seamless communication and maintain a structured timeline to ensure Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) deadlines are met.
Peace of mind
MetaStar’s goal is to work with you and provide expert Medicare Data Validation services to promote accurate CMS reporting. As a quality improvement organization, we bring a focus on quality to all our work, and we approach each audit in a collaborative and educational manner.
What makes our service unique?
- MetaStar has been providing Medicare Data Validation audits since inception of the program. MetaStar’s experience working with CMS provides a strong understanding of the agility needed to work with external regulations.
- Our customer portal, MyMetaStar, provides a one-stop-shop approach for easy and secure communication and file sharing with customers.
- MetaStar takes team-based approach to audit services, customized for each health plan’s needs.
- MetaStar’s auditing team includes certified auditors, coding specialists, dedicated IT staff, many of which are Certified Professionals in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ).
- MetaStar’s auditors are available and responsive to health plan’s questions throughout the audit process.
- Health plans new to the Medicare Data Validation audit process benefit from MetaStar’s approach of working closely with the health plan’s reporting team.
- Well-established, organized methods of data and document collection, assessment, reporting, and project management.
- Long-standing history in the industry with a focus on data validation, assessment, performance measurement, measure production evaluation, and knowledge of industry best practices.
What our customers say:
“Overall [a] great experience. Knowledgeable staff and timely delivery of reports and information.” – DV Audit Customer in 2016
Request a proposal
For more information, or to request a proposal from MetaStar, click here.
MetaStar also provides HEDIS Compliance Audit services, Initial Validation Audit, and URAC Accreditation Validation Audit services.