- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our sites. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still visit our pages.
- We may collect personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, physical address, and other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information collected will be used only in connection with MetaStar, or for such purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information collected is for statistical purposes only. MetaStar performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our sites.
- MetaStar will protect the personal information that you share with us. MetaStar does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information to third parties. If we share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
- While MetaStar will make every attempt to protect the personal information that you share with us, electronic mail is not secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, you may want to send it by postal mail instead.
- MetaStar may occasionally update this policy. Notice of revisions will be posted here.