Join us for an Open Office Hours session with representatives from both MetaStar’s Health IT Extension team and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) eHealth Team. Expertise will be provided to address your questions regarding the Stage 2 Modified Health Information Exchange and Patient Engagement Meaningful Use Objectives for Program Year 2017.
- Objective 5: Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Objective 8: Patient Electronic Access (View, Download and Transmit)
- Objective 9: Secure Messaging
Please bring your questions/concerns regarding:
- 2017 Meaningful Use Requirements for Health Information Exchange, Patient Electronic Access and secure messaging
- Functionality of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) with regard to HIE, patient portals and secure messaging
- Strategies for meeting the requirements and overcoming barriers related to the HIE and electronic patient engagement objectives
Christopher Becker, Project Specialist, MetaStar, Inc.
Wisconsin DHS eHealth Team Representatives
If you have questions or concerns, contact Nancy Argue, 800-362-2320, email@example.com.